Holiday season just arrived.
Did you ever think what you really need to protect your skin? UV50 is not enough! Holiday cosmetics are very important to have in your suitcase to survive the sun and sunburns 🙂
Have a look at the list and your skin will be grateful for long time .
- UV 50 protecting factor — MUST HAVE!
- Cocoa butter– this butter is magically locked into nice design candle. Yes you hear us…CANDLE! It doesn’t mean you have to light it in the middle of the beach, it will melt in 22°C so you can put the oil directly on your skin. Nobody will say anything at the airport as it will be a solid candle so no fear of loosing it. Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidant, moisturize and extends your lovely tan.
- Avocado oil or Tiki Monoi oil are perfect after sun moisturizers. Monoi will protect your hair from sun, wind and salty water. As the after sun lotion will gently cool, hydrate and help to rebuild burnt skin. Avocado oil is highly regenerative and hydrating oil too so your skin rebuild faster after tanning sessions. You can get both bottles of 100ml so perfect for your suitcase. You can also remove your make up with both oils so one cosmetic less.
- Rose Flower water – 90ml atomizer. If you cool this water in the fridge you will get fantastic mist which you can use on your holiday. Great refreshment during the hot days.
- Face masks- algue and shit masks gives you amazing cooling effect after intense sun bath sessions and let the oils go deeper and work better. apply avocado oil or tiki monoi one under the mask to strength the effect.
- BB cream– sometimes foundation is too heavy for summer so BB cream is perfect. Gives you even color of your skin and has natural UV mineral protection. What you want more
Only 7 cosmetics but you have covered all your skin needs over your sun holiday.