Our Acai Oil comes from acai berries, a super food with strong antioxidant properties! The total active antioxidant content of acai is 33 times higher than that of red grapes. A wide range of nutrients, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients that make it an ideal anti-ageing and restorative cosmetic. It treats dry, damaged, and cracked skin. Acai oil easily penetrates the skin and is also a good emollient. These properties result from an extremely large amount of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins (B1, B2, B3, C, E), minerals (calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, protein), and a balanced complex of 29 unsaturated fatty acids.
- Eradicates free radicals
- Enhances the antioxidant potential of our skin and thus its immunity and defences
- Rejuvenates and reduces appearance of wrinkles
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Helps the treatment of acne and removes accumulated toxins
- Strengthens blood vessels and evens out skin tone
- Lightens discolorations
- Strengthens hairs roots
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Ideal for all skin types
How to Use:
SKIN – Natural oils are best used overnight on cleansed face, neck and neckline. For oily skin it can be used on a moisturized face with floral hydrolate.
HAIR – For wet hair, 1 hr before washing. Ideal for facial treatments and preparation of clay masks. It works well under Algae Mask with Bilberry.
Content: 10 ml
Ingredients: Euterpe oleracea