The Algae Mask Anti Aging contains cranberry with specially treated algae cell walls, enriched with exclusively selected ingredients for the desired skin effect. Plus it contains sea algae which is a natural concentrate of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, trace elements, and other vital compounds necessary for skin elasticity. Relaxing with this mask is a real feast for your skin!
- They are an important source of easily absorbable iron, magnesium, vital vitamins, in particular B-group vitamins
- Contains Macro-elements and unsaturated fatty acids
- Algae compresses and cleanses the skin from toxins
- It oxygenates, regenerates, and improves skin colour and smoothes it
- They stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin
- The algae are very well tolerated by the human skin
- Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 acids it strengthens the lipid layer of the skin ● Helps restore the appropriate level of hydration
- Polyphenols and tocotrienols found in cranberry are known for their strong anti-oxidising properties
- Leaves skin firm and smooth
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- For all skin types especially mature skin with broken capillaries
- External only used
How to Use:
Pour 45-50 ml of cold water (boiled or spring water or floral hydrolates), add 15 g (5 heaped teaspoons) and shake vigorously for approximately 10 seconds. To finish, hit the shaker against the surface of the table holding it upside down as this will enable you to fully use the product. Using a flat spatula apply the mask on the cleansed face. You will get excellent results if you apply one of our natural oils or serums underneath the mask. When the mask starts to dry (after 12-15 minutes), wet its edges and remove it in one piece, starting at the bottom. This size is sufficient for one mask.
Ingredients: solum diatameae ( diatamaceous earth), algin calcium sulfate hydrate, tetrasodium pyrophasphate, Cl 77891 (titanium dioxide), vaccinum macracarpan (cranberry) seed powder, magnesium oxide, perfume ( fragrance), Cl 79960 ( red 30 lake).