The Algae Mask Lifting with Hibiscus is a mask with intensely firming effects, recommended for mature and dry skin that lacks elasticity. It contains alginate (prepared algae cells) and hibiscus extract full of antioxidants. Plus it contains sea algae which is a natural concentrate of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, trace elements, and other vital compounds necessary for skin elasticity. Relaxing with this mask is a real feast for your skin!
- They are an important source of easily absorbable iron, magnesium, vital vitamins, in particular B-group vitamins
- Contains Macro-elements and unsaturated fatty acids
- Algae compresses and cleanses the skin from toxins
- It oxygenates, regenerates, and improves skin colour and smoothes it ● They stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin
- The algae are very well tolerated by the human skin
- Reduces the shrinking of the muscles responsible for the appearance of expression lines ● Stimulates natural protection against free radicals responsible for the skin aging processes
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- For all skin types recommended for sensitive skin
- External only used
How to Use:
The algae mask pushes vitamins and nutrients into the deep layers of the skin. It’s worth applying a serum or oil to your face before applying the mask.
Powdered masks are extremely practical and durable!
- One package is enough for several applications.
- Easy to store – fill the bowl with the right amount, fold the corner of the packaging and put it on the shelf. You can take her with you on a journey.
- You adjust the texture yourself – prepare your mask the way you like!
Preparation: The algae mask from pouring out of the packaging to the application on the face, neck and cleavage in the form of a soothing compress is only 15 seconds away! You don’t believe me yet! Pour two tablespoons of the mask into a bowl, add a little warm (not hot!) Water and mix with your finger until the consistency is smooth like pudding, apply to the face, after 15min remove completely, like a rubber mask.
You’ll get a great effect by applying one of our natural oils or Serum under the hood. For hibiscus masks we recommend fig opuntia oil or rose oil (see below).
Ingredients: Salum Diatameae (Diatamaceaus earth), Algin, Calcium Sulfate Hudrate, Tetrasodium Pyrophasphate, Dextrin, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculenstus
There are no reviews yet.