The Algae Mask with revitalising Kiwi Extract guarantees an improvement in skin appearance in a quarter – perfect before the party! Kiwi extract is extremely rich in vitamin C (fruit contains twice as much as oranges), vitamin E, and polyphenols (twice as much as in grapes). Vitamins make the mask perfectly protect the skin against free radicals. Kiwi nourishes and revitalizes sensitive, tired, or mature skin. Plus it contains sea algae which is a natural concentrate of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, trace elements, and other vital compounds necessary for skin elasticity. The mask relaxes facial muscles, it’s really nice to wear!
- They contain easily absorbed iron, magnesium, valuable vitamins, especially from the B group
- Macroelements and microelements as well as unsaturated fatty acids ● Algae compresses and cleanses the skin of toxins
- It oxygenates, regenerates, and improve color and smooth the surface ● Stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin
- They are perfectly tolerated, do not cause allergies and irritations
- They work like a piston, introducing vitamins and nutrients into the deep layers of the skin, so it’s best to use your favorite serum or oil under the mask
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- For all skin types recommended for sensitive skin
- External only used
How to Use:
The algae mask pushes vitamins and nutrients into the deep layers of the skin. It’s worth applying a serum or oil to your face before applying the mask.
Powdered masks are extremely practical and durable!
- One package is enough for several applications.
- Easy to store – fill the bowl with the right amount, fold the corner of the packaging and put it on the shelf. You can take her with you on a journey.
- You adjust the texture yourself – prepare your mask the way you like!
Preparation: The algae mask from pouring out of the packaging to the application on the face, neck and cleavage in the form of a soothing compress is only 15 seconds away! You don’t believe me yet! Pour two tablespoons of the mask into a bowl, add a little warm (not hot!) Water and mix with your finger until the consistency is smooth like pudding, apply to the face, after 15min remove completely, like a rubber mask.
You’ll get a great effect by applying one of our natural oils or Serum under the hood. For the kiwi mask, we recommend the Dead Sea Minerals serum and Tsubaki oil (see below).
Weight: 50 g
Ingredients: tale, glucose, algin, calcium sulfate hydrate, maltodextrin, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, actinidia chinensis (kiwi) fruit extract, magnesium oxide , Cl 77288 (chromium oxide greens), parfum (fragrance).