Lorient aloe vera gel for face and body – the perfect cosmetic for everyone!
- For dry and dehydrated skin – hydrating, moisturizing and nourishing properties strengthen the skin’s hydro-lipid coat – use with Lorient oils at night or under a day cream!
- Combination and oily skin – aloe stabilizes sebum production, increases hydration, thus balancing the amount of lipids in the epidermis
- Acne and problematic skin – the antibacterial properties of aloe will accelerate regeneration and help fight acne lesions
- Fighting the signs of aging – aloe has protective and antioxidant properties, making it an ally in the fight against free radicals.
- For dry skin – use on its own and as an addition to lotions and oils – the skin of the body, despite moisturizing, often remains dry and becomes unsightly keratinized. Lorient aloe vera gel hydrates the driest places
Tenderize – the wealth of nutrients, vitamins, amino acids helps to thicken the skin during slimming therapies, while losing weight, it makes the skin tighter and firmer (especially recommended for thighs, buttocks, for lubricating the skin of the abdomen and breasts)
- Problematic skin – aloe nourishes the skin, increases its resistance, it is suitable for the care of skin with lesions, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis
- Care for irritated skin – accelerates the healing of minor cuts, scratches and irritations after shaving. Perfect after sunbathing.
On the scalp – moisturizing and soothing effect. It helps fight dandruff
For “oiling” the hair (especially in combination with Lorient hair serums) or as a moisturizing primer under the oil, the hair will regain moisture, shine and softness!
Aloe is a unique plant whose properties have been known for hundreds, thousands of years!
Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis Miller) known as Aloe Vera is a succulent that grows mainly in dry regions of Africa, the Arabian Peninsula and America.
Aloe contains many valuable ingredients – it has as many as 75 potentially active substances, including:
11 vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, B15, C, E and beta carotene)
In addition, 12 mineral salts (lime, chromium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, copper, germanium, sodium)
Sugars – monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides
Plant steroids – have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic properties
Amino acids necessary for the proper functioning of the body.