The Argan Oil is made of cold-pressed Argan tree seeds. The argan oil has a watery-oily consistency which makes it more efficient, therefore it is known as the golden means to eliminate wrinkles, skin problems, or harmful weather effects. This extremely valuable oil owes its properties to vitamin E, known as a “Youth Vitamin” (twice as much as in olive oil), and unsaturated fatty acids omega -3, -6, -9 that constitute as much as 80% of its content.
- Smoothes wrinkles and prevents the appearance of new lines
- Protects against aggressive effects of sunrays, wind, and low temperatures
- Strengthens skin’s elasticity
- Stimulates cell renewal which eliminates scarring and discoloration
- Strengthens hair ends and fingernails
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal for acne scars, chicken pox, cold sore, eczema, burns and cracked skin
How to Use:
Usually applied instead of face cream in the evening – just 3-4 drops to your face, eye area, neck, neckline will make your skin smoother and deeply moisturised in the morning.
Apply locally for spots of acne, chicken pox, cold sore, eczema, burns, cracked skin, and discolored areas.
Mix with lemon juice (in the ratio 1:1) and rub into your fingernails for strong and white nails that don’t brittle or split
Apply a few drops onto fingers and massage onto hair ends
Ingredients: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
There are no reviews yet.