The Menthol and Mint Pedicure Cube is a product that has been developed for hard feet. It’s made with dead sea salt, starch, citric acid, and grape seed oil. The dead seal salt relaxes and removes foot swelling and fatigue. The starch softens calloused feet and citric acid lightends discolorations. Grape seed oil has a wealth of flavonoids with vital vitamins for the skin that moisturises and smoothes the skin. All these ingredients make for a powerful pedicure cube that’s a must have!
- Antiperspirant properties
- Removes foot swelling and fatigue
- Softens skin and exfoliates
- Lightens discolorations
- Moisturizes and smoothes skin
- An immediate cool effect and freshness
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use:
Fill a bowl with some warm water, enough to soak your feet. Dissolve the cube and bathe your feet for approx. 10 minutes. The effects are visible after the first use.
Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate,citric acid, solanum tuberosum starch, sodium chloride, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, mentha arvensis, aqua.