The Tiki Monoi Tamau is monoi oil made as a result of soaking the petals of Tahitian gardenias in cold-pressed coconut oil. These exotic flowers with a hypnotizing scent are adored in Tahiti and are a national symbol of the island. They contain strong medicinal properties such as relieving headaches, earaches, healing wounds, and they have anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties. This Oil is well absorbed by the skin. It is perfect for the face, lips, eye area, neckline – instead of an everyday cream. When used regularly it guarantees smooth, hydrated, radiant skin without wrinkles for many years.
- A long-lasting moisturizing, toning and smoothing panacea for dry and dehydrated skin
- Restores and regenerates damaged skin and hair
- Soothing and anti-inflammatory, perfect after sunbathing, for insect bites, and small wounds
- Does not cause allergies and irritations – perfect for children and very sensitive skin
- Protects the skin and hair against external factors: pollution, sun, seawater, wind and frost
- Antibacterial cleanser
- It is considered to be a strong antioxidant
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and eliminates free radicals responsible for aging of the skin.
- Prevents the appearance of stretch marks, intensively regenerates cells, reduces scars and new stretch marks.
- Has unusual healing properties.
NOTE! Genuine and naturally scented MONOI oil solidifies at room temperature. There are many fakes, which have constant liquid consistency, available on the market.
Below 20oC – creamy, solid butter
Above 20oC – liquid, light-yellow oil (changes in consistency do not affect the product’s durability
MONOI TIKI TAMANU is a product that combines the amazing moisturising and soothing properties of MONOI oil and the antioxidant and medicinal properties of TAMANU oil. Tamanu is a tree growing on the beaches of French Polynesia.
Ingredients: Coconut(Cocos nucifera) oil, Tiare (Gardenia tahitensis)flower ,Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Scent: delicate scent of the Tahitian Gardenia flowers.