The Natural Sugar Body Scrub Coffee has natural sugar peels based on white sugar crystals, sunflower oil, and shea butter. They effectively exfoliate dead skin, smooth, moisturize, soften, regenerate and make it more elastic. After application, the skin is smooth, velvety and shiny. Its main ingredient coffee is what makes it extremely effective. The combo of coffee, algae, guarana, bitter orange, rosemary, and ivy together stimulate blood circulation which breaks down fat deposits. All together it is a powerful scrub for your body.
- Anti-cellulite and firming
- Smooth Skin after application
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Ivy and rosemary extract fight swelling, help remove toxins, and impurities ● Algae (follicular fucus) provide a lot of macro and microelements, which makes the skin elastic, oxygenated, and smooth
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use:
Apply a small amount of natural body sugar scrub to a moist, washed body, massage until the sugar dissolves. Rinse thoroughly. Use twice a week or as needed.
Weight: 200 g (+/- 5g)
Ingredients: sucrose, helianthus annuus seed oil, butyrospermum parkii butter, silica, fucus vesiculosus extract, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, citrus aurantium amara peel extract, hedera helix extract, paullinia cupana seed extract, coffea arabica, parfum, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate.