The Olive and Laurel Natural Shampoo Wardi Shan is a recipe inspired by ancient Arabic medicine. Thanks to antiseptic and cleansing laurel oil the shampoo conditions the scalp and naturally regulates the sebum production. It perfectly cleanses the hair without damaging their natural structure and it helps fight dandruff and seborrhoea. It contains vital ingredients for hair and scalp conditioning (laurel oil olive oil, bark, glycerine). Afterward it leaves your hair soft, shiny, and refreshed.
- Contains Vitamins A, D, K, E, Omega-3, Omega-6, Fatty acids, Polyphenols, and antioxidants
- Cleanses and nourishes hair
- Conditions scalp and regulates sebum production
- Does not damage the hair
- Leaves hair soft and shiny
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all hair types, especially sensitive scalp
- External use only
How to Use:
Shake well before use, wet hair before use.
Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair and lather (you can leave it on for 2-3 minutes), and rinse thoroughly. Suitable for everyday use.
Active ingredients: laurel oil, olive oil, bark, glycerine.
Made in Syria
Size: 250 ml
Ingredients: aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, laurus nobilis oil, olea europaea fruit oil, parfum, methylparaben, propylparaben.
There are no reviews yet.