The Power of Minerals 24 Hour Serum is a moisturizing foot cream that contains dead sea minerals in a soya oil base, enriched with plant extracts. The product contains a variety of minerals and vitamins such as magnesium that helps skin regeneration and strengthens the skin’s structure. It has anti-allergenic properties that relieve skin inflammations and soothe the skin. The cream intensively cares for the demanding skin of the feet. It softens, deeply moisturizes, and nourishes. Furthermore, it prevents excessive sweating and has antibacterial properties. Additionally, it brings relief to sore feet and does not leave the skin sticky or greasy.
- Soya oil regulates sebum production
- Avocado moisturizes
- Magnesium ties the water up in the skin
- Jojoba oil softens the skin
- Tea tree, triclosan, and salicylic acid have antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Peppermint refreshes, lavender calms, and rosemary soothes the swelling ● Gingko biloba is an anti-inflammatory and soothes any grazes
- Marigold and sweet almond oil help healing
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal for all skin types
How to Use:
Apply to clean and dry skin, gently massage until fully absorbed.
Ingredients: deionized water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth (12, 20), glycine soja oil, fragrance, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) ext, persea gratissima ( avocado) oil, prunus amygdalus ( almond ) oil, calendula officinalis oil, simmondsia chinensia ( jojoba) oil, oleaa europea ( olive) oil, vitamin E, lavandula angustifolia ( lavender) oil, melaleuca alternilia ( tea tree)oil, dimethicone talc, mentha piperita oil, niacin, triclosan, undecylenic acid, aloe barbadensis, ginkgo biloba ext, mentha piperita oil, dead sea mineral water (maris aqua), dichlorobenzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, acnibio ac, bht.