The Power of Minerals Foot Cream is made from the dead sea minerals which are enriched with specially selected plant extracts. The cream intensively cares for the demanding skin of
your feet keeping it soft and deeply moisturized. The cream contains a perfectly assimilable source of magnesium which strengthens the skin structure and provides a barrier against damaging free radicals. It also helps the regeneration of the epidermis and hydration is improved on the skin. It contains anti-allergenic properties and relieves the course of skin inflammations soothing the skin. It’s the ultimate foot cream that will keep your skin moisturized, soft, and protected!
- Prevents excessive sweating
- Has antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Does not leave skin sticky or greasy
- Brings relief to sore feet and eliminates welling
- Has soothing and relaxing properties
Main Ingredient Properties:
- Soya oil regulates sebum production
- Avocado moisturises and magnesium retains water in the skin
- Jojoba oil softens the skin
- Peppermint refreshes
- Lavender calms
- Rosemary soothes any swelling
- Ginkgo Biloba is anti-inflammatory and soothes any grazes
- Marigold and sweet almond oil help healing
- Tea tree, triclosan, and salicylic acid have antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use:
Apply to washed feet. Apply in the evening before bedtime.
Ingredients: deionized water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth (12, 20), glycine soja oil, fragrance, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) ext, persea gratissima ( avocado) oil, prunus amygdalus ( almond ) oil, calendula officinalis oil, simmondsia chinensia ( jojoba) oil, oleaa europea ( olive) oil, vitamin E, lavandula angustifolia ( lavender) oil, melaleuca alternilia ( tea tree)oil, dimethicone talc, mentha piperita oil, niacin, triclosan, undecylenic acid, aloe barbadensis, ginkgo biloba ext, mentha piperita oil, dead sea mineral water (maris aqua), dichlorobenzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, acnibio ac, bht.
There are no reviews yet.