The Baby Protective Cream is organic that takes care of delicate and sensitive skin around your baby’s nappy area. It contains high-value, natural soothing nutrients. Caring for delicate skin is extremely important. However, you can count on mild and natural ingredients for the
protection that you need! It contains a unique composition with a base of moisturizing and soothing rose water, enriched with protective marigold extracts and willow bark. The oil base consists of oils from sunflower, soy, rapeseed, rice, shea butter, and olive oil.
- Contains a physical sunscreen that acts like a mirror, reflecting harmful radiation from the skin
- Light texture and absorbs quickly
- It prevents skin rashes and irritations in the diaper area or abrasions (e.g. bending of the elbow, groin)
- It prevents the evaporation of water from the epidermis
- Moisturizes and lubricates the skin, therefore creating a protective and waterproof layer
- The barrier cream acts as a shield – it protects the skin against harsh and harmful external factors, i.e. smog, wind, cold, sun rays, salt water and detergents
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for delicate and sensitive baby skin
How to Use:
Apply a small amount of cream to the face before going for a walk and to the nappy area after bathing to prevent the contact of urine or faeces with the skin.
Ingredients: Rosa Damascena” Flower Water, Cetearyi Giucoside, Propyiheptyl Capryiate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heliantus Annus” (Sunflower) Seed OH, Glycerin, Glycine Soja” (Soybean) Oil, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocogiycerides, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Dicaprylyl Cafbonate, Magnesium Aluminium Sikicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Calendula Officinalis” Extract, Glycewi Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii” (Shea) butter, Olea Europaea” (Oiive) Fruit OH, Salix Alba (Wiliow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid. Kaolin, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheml. Benzyl Atcohol, Scdium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid.