The Olive Face Wash Eucalyptus is a traditional Moroccan product, used for thousands of years in Arabian hammams. Savon noir is the secret to the beauty of Moroccan women! This is an extremely effective enzyme peeling and soap in one. It dissolves dead skin cells, removes toxins from deep layers of the skin, oxygenates, and smoothes it. Savon noir is made of crushed black olives and water, it is natural and safe also for vascular and sensitive skin.
- Regulates sebum secretion and helps to fight acne
- Relieves irritation and eucalyptus has antiseptic properties
- Narrows pores and cleanses the skin of impurities and toxins
- Effectively removes dead skin – without irritation
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin type especially for skin with acne
How to apply:
Usage as a soap: take a little on your dry hand, apply to moistened skin, gently massage your face and wash it off with warm water.
As a treatment: Apply to a damp face, leave for 1-3 minutes on the face, 5 minutes on the body, and rinse with massaging. For body searching, use the amazing Kessa glove, it removes the dissolved epidermis extremely effectively making the skin smoother than ever!
Warning! Avoid the eye area
Ingredients: olive oil, water, potassium salts, eucalyptus essential oil