The Mint Oil Mouthwash is an ayurvedic cleansing ritual based solely on natural ingredients. Ayurveda is a type of ancient Indian plant. It is created using natural extracts and oils. Ayurveda
or oil pulling works to purify the body (and moreover the soul) of toxins. Thus, resulting in a healthy mouth, lips, and overall improved health. The effects are noticeable after just a few days!
- Effectively removes plaque without damaging the enamel, therefore brightening teeth ● Reduces swelling, irritation, and gum sensitivity
- Contains antibacterial properties, resulting in fresh breath
- Aids to neutralizes acids
- Cleanses the mouth from toxins
- Supports a strong immune system
- Aids to relieve tension and pains, therefore calming the body
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Those conscious about their overall health
- Coffee and tea lovers
- People with a yellow shade of teeth and looking to improve their appearance ● Those prone to tooth decay
- Those on a slimming diet
- Anyone using an orthodontic aid such as braces, a clear aligner or dentures ● Everyone (including children) with a weakened immune system
How to Use:
- Tear sachet and squeeze contents into mouth.
- Swirl for 15min.
- Spit out and smile!
Active ingredients: oak bud extract (enzymatic cleansing action), cold-pressed coconut oil (antibacterial, soothing)
Capacity: 120ml, 15 sachets of 8ml