The Shampoo for Various Scalp Conditions Wardi Shan is a recipe inspired by ancient Arabic medicine. The shampoo is rich in minerals, sugars and vitamins used for various scalp conditions such as itching, eczema, psoriasis, and mycosis. The shampoo contains beloun clay
which regulates the production of excess oil from your glands and it cleanses the pores, faciling the absorption of components responsible for treating dermatological problems.
- Regulates production of excess oil
- Cleanses the pores
- Rich in minerals that condition hair
- Protects from itching, eczema, psoriasis, and mycosis
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Special formula for sensitive scalp
How to Use:
Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair and lather (you can leave it on for 2-3 minutes), and rinse thoroughly. Suitable for everyday use. Remember to shake well before use.
Made in Syria
Size: 250 ml
Ingredients: aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, beloon clay extract, parfum, methylparaben, propylparaben.