The Shea Butter is wild butter made from the karite tree, a holy tree and stroly symbol in Africa. Traditionally it is a tree that feeds, heals, and is used in ritual anointing. Shea is a very versatile care product with various uses that’s essential to always have handy. In the winter it protects against chapped lips and dry skin. In the summer it is the perfect protection for your hair and body during
sunbathing since it prevents sunburn. Shea butter is an effective moisturizer and is absorbed quickly by the skin because of its fatty acids.
- Perfectly moisturises and tones the skin
- Delays the skin ageing processes by stimulating cell metabolism
- Improves cell self-regeneration and their restoration by eliminating metabolic waste
- Prevents the loss of skin elasticity – perfect for stretch marks (recommended for pregnant women and weight loss) and to fight cellulite
- Provides powerful protection for hair, elasticity and vitality
- Accelerates the wound healing, treats cracked skin, eliminates discolorations and dark spots
- Fundamental for everyday protection of skin prone to frequent irritations and allergies
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal for dark spots, cellulite, scars, and discoloration
How to Use:
SKIN – Before application, melt some butter in the palms of your hands. Immediately absorbed by the skin, without leaving a greasy layer.
HAIR – Massage a small amount of butter into your hair and scalp 10-30 minutes before washing, cover with a foil or towel. Immediately after the treatment your hair will become shiny and full of life.
For relaxation purposes add a tablespoon of shea butter to a bath, and a thin, invisible protective layer will gently wrap your body, perfectly nourish, tone, and relax.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii
Our store also offers other natural care products with Shea butter