The Tiki Monoi Tiare is monoi oil made as a result of soaking the petals of Tahitian gardenias in cold-pressed coconut oil. These exotic flowers with a hypnotizing scent are adored in Tahiti and are a national symbol of the island. They contain strong medicinal properties such as relieving headaches, earaches, healing wounds, and they have anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties. This Oil is well absorbed by the skin. It is perfect for the face, lips, eye area, neckline – instead of an everyday cream. When used regularly it guarantees smooth, hydrated, radiant skin without wrinkles for many years.
- A long-lasting moisturizing, toning and smoothing panacea for dry and dehydrated skin
- Restores and regenerates damaged skin and hair
- Soothing and anti-inflammatory, perfect after sunbathing, for insect bites, and small wounds
- Does not cause allergies and irritations – perfect for children and very sensitive skin
- Protects the skin and hair against external factors: pollution, sun, seawater, wind and frost
- Antibacterial cleanser
NOTE! Genuine and naturally scented MONOI oil solidifies at room temperature. There are many fakes, which have constant liquid consistency, available on the market.
Below 20oC – creamy, solid butter
Above 20oC – liquid, light-yellow oil (changes in consistency do not affect the product’s durability
MONOI TIKI TIARE oil with properties as pure MONOI oil (please see description above), enriched with the warm, sunny fragrance of Tiaré flowers. Tiaré is a natural fragrance combination – there are no industrial tree plantations in French Polynesia.
Ingredients: Coconut(Cocos nucifera) oil, Tiare (Gardenia tahitensis)flower ,Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
There are no reviews yet.