The Tiki Monoi Tipanie is monoi oil made as a result of soaking the petals of Tahitian gardenias in cold-pressed coconut oil. These exotic flowers with a hypnotizing scent are adored in Tahiti and are a national symbol of the island. They contain strong medicinal properties such as relieving headaches, earaches, healing wounds, and they have anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties. This Oil is well absorbed by the skin. It is perfect for the face, lips, eye area, neckline – instead of an everyday cream. When used regularly it guarantees smooth, hydrated, radiant skin without wrinkles for many years.
MONOI TIPANIE OIL is a product with almost identical properties as pure MONOI oil (please see description above), enriched with the luxurious, exotic fragrance of Tipanier tree flowers. The Tipanier tree is found everywhere in French Polynesia, covered in delicate, exotic flowers with white and red petals and a delightful aroma, described as “the mother of all perfumes” known as Frangipani. The fragrance of Frangipani flowers is considered an aphrodisiac, valued for its beneficial effect on general well being and soothing emotions. Frangipani flowers essence also has conditioning, healing and inflammation soothing properties and for centuries has been used in traditional Polynesian medicine.
- A long-lasting moisturizing, toning, and smoothing oil for dry and dehydrated skin
- Restores and regenerates damaged skin and hair
- Soothing and anti-inflammatory, perfect after sunbathing, for insect bites, and small wounds
- Does not cause allergies and irritations – perfect for children and very sensitive skin
- Protects the skin and hair against external factors: pollution, sun, seawater, wind and frost
- Antibacterial cleanser
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal for all skin types
Ingredients: Coconut(Cocos nucifera) oil, Tiare (Gardenia tahitensis)flower ,Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Scent: delicate scent of the Tahitian Gardenia flowers
Below 20oC – creamy, solid butter
Above 20oC – liquid, light-yellow oil (changes in consistency do not affect the product’s durability